Public Health Saves Lives
LivingWell Program Updates
• The LivingWell Program will be administered in partnership with WebMD Health Services in 2023
• There will be a new portal and app! Everyone will need to register for a new account on or after January 4, 2024 at KEHPLivingWell.com
• Points will not rollover!
• The My StayWell App is no longer functioning
• January 1- July 1, 2023
• Online Health Assessment (WebMD One Portal) or biometric screening
• Monthly premium incentive in 2022, up to $480/year ($40/ month)
• Only the planholder needs to complete or both spouses if on a cross-reference plan
LivingWell Engagement Activities
• January 1- December 31, 2023
• Well-being activities submitted through WebMD One Portal aimed to encourage healthy behaviors
• Earn up to $200, which can be used for a variety of gift cards and merchandise
• Planholders are eligible to participate
LivingWell Program ID System
• No ID Card/ Separate ID number
Eligible to receive a biometric screening:
- All active KEHP planholders and spouses on a cross-reference plan
- Effective date- The first day of the second month following hire date
- If someone was hired in March, their effective date to receive a screening would be after May 1
- Eligible participants are allowed ONE screening in 2023
NOT Eligible to receive a biometric screening:
- Retirees on Medicare
- Employees who waive KEHP coverage (waivers)
SIGNUP FOR EVENTS
Community Event Appointments Available at: FCHD.org/Screening2023
502-564-7647 x 131
Welcome, and Next Steps
Height, Weight, BMI, and Waist Circumference
@stephgrassodietitian Saturated fats vs. unsaturated fats #learnontiktok #edutok #nutrition #dietitian #fats ♬ original sound - Steph Grasso, MS, RD
N/A Results and Why
Why did I receive N/A Results?
Total Cholesterol measuring limits 100-500 mg/dL
HDL measuring limits 15 – 100 mg/dL
Triglycerides measuring limits 45-650 mg/dL
Glucose measuring limits 50-500 mg/dL
If the measured value of TRG is >650 mg/dL, the machine displays “N/A” for HDL.
If the measured value of TRG is >400 mg/dL, the machine displays “N/A” for the LDL estimate.
If the measured value of TC, HDL or TRG is outside the measuring range, the machine displays “N/A” for the LDL estimate.
Updated: March 5, 2023